Hong Kong Hugetall Trading Co., Ltd. is a service provider s···
Views : 18
release time : 2020-05-28 15:42:16
Microhardness tester is a kind of hardness testing instrument, which is relatively simple to operate and widely used. However, the indentation often deviates from the center when improperly used or improperly handled, so how can the indentation be adjusted correctly in a short time?
1. First adjust the movement path of the stage on the guide rail to be parallel to the line from the indenter to the center of the field of view; change the two-dimensional search for indentation in the field of view into one-dimensional search for indentation parallel to the direction of the guide rail.
2. Push the stage to the right, only push the stage on the guide rail, and slowly make a series of indentations, and the distance between adjacent indentations, that is, the amount of left movement of the stage each time should be less than the field of view The diameter ensures that more than two indentations can appear in a field of view. The connection between the indentations is the running path of the stage on the guide rail.
3. Push the stage to the left, loosen the guide rail fastening bolts and the left and right limit screws of the stage.
4. Move back and forth and turn the guide rail slightly to observe the position of the pressure hole connection at the center of sight. Because the indentation is a long string, the original two-dimensional point finding is simplified to a one-dimensional line finding perpendicular to the direction of the guide rail movement. Fix the guide rail when adjusting the creasing line to the horizontal diameter of the field of view.
5. Make another indentation and adjust the left and right limit screws of the stage until the indentation is in the center of the field of view, that is, parallel to the direction of the guide rail to find a point in one dimension.
6. When making the above adjustments, do not turn the horizontal and vertical screws of the stage. When you are sure that the loading zero point is reliable, you can take a small load on the soft sample without unloading and directly push the stage to draw an indentation line, and then complete the aforementioned line finding and point finding steps.